Would your troop like to create some Cookie Share Thank You cards? We have template cards printed at the Headquarters. If your troop would like to color and write an encouraging message for the military or Second Harvest Food Bank, email Cookies@GirlScoutsOC.org. We can put them at Will Call for you. We need the cards back by Monday, March 25, 2019.
National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend is February 22-24, 2019! Purchasing cookies from Girl Scouts not only yields delicious treats but also powers the Girl Scout Movement and gives back to the community by funding troops’ important work! See below for some ways to celebrate!
- Wear your Girl Scout uniform to school (vest/sash, GS pins, white shirt, and khaki bottoms)
- Host a Cookie Stand on an Orange County residence
- Ask your TCC how to participate in a Booth Sale
- Use ABCSmartCookies to set goals
- Use ABCSmartCookies to sell cookies online
- Earn a Cookie Business Badge
- Print out Cookie Share Receipts and sell Cookie Share to spread the joy of Girl Scout cookies to our military and food bank recipients
- Go on a Walkabout with your troop and try to find a Mystery House!
- Simple Script for Selling Cookies
- Door Hangers
- 5 for $25 & 8 for $40 posters
- Cookie Share Donation Box
- I Bought Girl Scout Cookies Stickers
During Booth Sales, encourage customers to donate cookies to charitable organizations (like the Military or Second Harvest Food Bank) by using a Cookie Share Jar!
Remember both girls and troops will receive credit for every box donated to Cookie Share!