During Girl Scout Cookie season, you can have more fun than ever with cool cookie contests and the chance to receive some delicious prizes. Plus, you can learn more about how the Girl Scout Cookie Program impacts girls and your community, helping them gain essential life skills and tons of courage, confidence, and character—our favorite! Check out these promotions that Girl Scouts and their cookie customers participated in this year.
2023 Cookie Kick-Off
Girl Scouts, troop leaders, volunteers, and families are invited to come together and experience skill-building booths, participate in tastings, meet entrepreneurial experts, check out new merch at the Girl Scout shop, and more! Plus, get pumped up for the best Girl Scout Cookie Season yet with cheers and fun!
2023 Mystery House Contest
CLICK HERE for the Final Mystery House Clues #3
For Girls: There is at least ONE secret Mystery House in nearly
every Service Unit. Each Girl Scout to stop by a Mystery House location and/
or leave a cookie door hanger will receive a certificate and a special patch!
Here’s how it works:
The Mystery House Contest Begins Tuesday, February 28
Starting February 28 you can find the first clues here. Each Girl Scout to stop by a Mystery House location and/or leave a cookie door hanger will receive a certificate and a special patch!
- There are several Mystery House locations throughout
- Each Girl Scout to leave a door hanger or visit a
Mystery House in person will receive a
certificate and patch!
- Girls should leave a door hanger with the girl’s first
name, Troop # and contact information for an adult
leader or parent/guardian.
- The Mystery House Hosts will provide GSOC with the information for each Girl Scout who has left a door hanger or visited in-person. GSOC will mail the patch & certificate directly to each Girl Scout.
- Girls should not ask customers if they are a Mystery
House. Girls must follow all Girl Scout safety rules and
should not enter homes.
- Girls who visit houses will not know it is a Mystery House. This will keep the Mystery going for the next Girl Scout who visits!
New clues will be revealed every few day and will be announced on our GSOC Facebook and Instagram pages.
Anaheim Ducks Experience for 1,000+ Cookie Bonus Incentive
The Anaheim Ducks want to celebrate your achievements during the 2023 Cookie Program! This opportunity is for Girl Scouts that have sold 1,000+ packages by March 1, 2023.
Girls who earn this Bonus Incentive includes:
- 2 tickets to the Anaheim Ducks game on March 19, 2023 at 5 PM
- Broomball Experience before the game
- A Girl Scouts Night Patch
Please note that the date to qualify is before the end of the Program. Cookies must be allocated to the Girl Scout in ABC Smart Cookies by March 1, 2023 for this special opportunity.
Stellar Skills-Cookie Program Contest
Calling all Orange County Girl Scouts who have standout cookie business skills! We want first-time sellers and veteran cookie pros alike to enter the Stellar Skills contest. One girl will be selected to represent each of the 5 Skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, People Skills, Business Ethics, and Money Management. Our Steller Skills girls and their families will be invited to attend the All Stars Celebration, receive a special recognition of their Stellar Skills, and earn a fun patch!
Stellar Skills Flyer (English)
Stellar Skills Flyer (Spanish)
Need some inspiration for crafting your Stellar Skills story? Read Writing Stellar Skills Stories.
How can girls participate?
By submitting their personalized Stellar Skills story & photo by April 9. Apply online using the online entry form!
Stellar Skills Contest Details
One girl will be selected to represent each of the 5 Skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, People Skills, Business Ethics, and Money Management.
Who can participate in this contest?
All registered Girl Scouts who are selling cookies during the Girl Scout cookie season, regardless of the number of Girl Scout Cookie Packages sold, can participate in the STELLAR SKILLS contest.
Each girl’s Stellar Skills story should include:
- A photo of herself looking like a Girl Scout Cookie entrepreneur!
- Cookie badges she has earned and/or skills she has learned. Browse badges at girlscouts.org/badges.
- Memorable, detailed experiences highlighting how she has grown in one of the 5 skills linked to the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
Each girl’s Stellar Skills story should include:
- A photo of herself looking like a Girl Scout Cookie Entrepreneur
- Cookie badges and skills she’s earned. Browse badges at girlscouts.org/badges
- Memorable, detailed experiences highlighting how she has grown in one of the 5 skills linked to the Girl Scout Cookie Program
Valentine In The Morning’s $5,000 Girl Scout Cookie Buy!
The Valentine In The Morning
$5,000 Girl Scout Cookie Buy is back!
Nominate your Girl Scout Troop NOW!
Valentine In The Morning wants to buy $5,000 in cookies
from your Girl Scout Troop!
Nominate your troop and then rally your troops to VOTE!
The troop with the most votes will get the $5,000 cookie order.
All the cookies purchased will be donated to
The Bob Hope USO at LAX, strengthening
America’s military service members by keeping
them connected to family, home and country.
Nominations: Monday 2/6 6am – Wednesday 2/22 10am
Voting: Friday 2/24 6am – Sunday 3/5 11:59pm
Winner announced Wednesday 3/8 with Valentine in the Morning
Click here for official rules!