September 15, 2022
Quick Checklist for Troop Product Coordinators
Now (Troop Plan Book page 4)
September 18 (Troop Plan Book pages 7-8)
- Send parent email blast through M2OS with a link to the M2 Operating System (M2OS) and instructions on how to participate. Step by step instructions on how to send the email blast can be found on page 8 of the Troop Plan Book. There is also a Parent Guardian Email Blast training video located on www.gscookiesetc.org/fallproduct for information on how to send the email blast to the parents.
- Remind Girls & Parents to:
- Watch for their launch email you will be sending through M2OS
- Click on the M2OS Media link under the Helpful Links section on www.gscookiesetc.org/fallproduct to set goals & send emails if they do not receive their launch email.
- Email family, friends, and former customers
- Track their online sales from their Dashboard
- Create their Avatar
- Upload their photo or video to share with family and friends
- Retrieve their personal QR code to use on door hangers in M2OS
- Create and print flyers and business cards from M2OS
- Create and customize their message to customers reminding them to place their orders by October 16th, 2022
October 6 (Troop Plan Book page 9)
GSOC will begin uploading troop banking information into M2OS. Please complete a new online Troop Banking form if there is a change in your troop’s banking information.
October 17 and 18 (Troop Plan Book page 9)
- Ensure girls have made their reward choices in M2OS by 9:00 pm on October 17, 2022
- Download reports listed in Troop Plan Book
Please note: The troop reports will not be complete until after October 19th when council has submitted the nut and reward orders.
Customer Returns and Damages
In case a customer receives a damaged product and/or decides to return product. They must contact M2 Customer Care at 800-372-8520 or support.gsnutsandmags.com. One call to M2 will take care of everything!