If your Service Unit and Troop are participating in a Mega Delivery on Saturday, January 26, 2019 please review the following information.
For instructions, please click on your delivery location: Saddleback Church or Anaheim Business Complex. Please print and bring dashboard signs and pickup maps.
- Service Units at Saddeback Church: 403 Tustin East, 404 Newport Mesa, 405 Newport Harbor, 501 South Irvine, 502 Heart of Irvine, 503 North Irvine, 505 Aliso Viejo, 506 Niguel Coast, 602 Lake Forest, 603 Rancho Portola, 604 Mission Viejo, 605 Rancho Trabuco, 606 Oso Valley, 607 Ladera Valley
- Service Units at Anaheim Business Complex: 101 Brea, 102 Fullerton/La Habra, 103 La Cypress Park, 104 Anaheim, 201 Placentia, 202 Yorba Linda West, 203 Yorba Linda East, 204 Orange Villa, 205 Anaheim Hills, 206 Santigo Creek, 302 West Garden, 304 Ocean View, 305 HB Pierside, 306 Surf City , 401 Garden Valley, 402 Tustana
Determine Who Will Pick-up Cookies:
- Cookie pick-up drivers must be Girl Scouts (Leaders, Troop Cookie Coordinators, or Troop Helpers). Troops are financially responsible for order as signed.
- Bring enough vehicles to pick up entire order at once (no RVs or motorhomes, please). Click here for more information.
- Bring copy of Troop Initial Order report (see Troop Plan Book page 14).
- Do not bring children, pets, or passengers. It is not safe and you will need all your space for cookies!
- You may bring another person (not driving) to walk with the car and verify the count.
- Troops must pick up their cookies on January 26, 2018 during their Service Unit time slot.
Arrive During Your Cookie Pick-up Time:
- Arrive anytime within your Service Unit time window.
- Print out and display dashboard sign with troop number.
- Follow the Girl Scout signs to the distribution area.
- All Troop vehicles must be in line together. Otherwise you will have to pull out of line, exit, wait for the late car, and re-enter the queue.
- Drivers remain inside their vehicles. Cookies will be counted and loaded into your vehicle for you! Ensure Dashboard Sign is visible.
- Delivery will take about 30 minutes. However, we cannot predict busy times, so you may have to wait.
- Each Troop will be accompanied by a counter and directed to a loading station.
- Stop at Check Out station to sign verifying product count. Only a Girl Scout Troop Helper may pick-up and sign for cookies. You will also receive a troop packet of program materials.
- Please proceed to the exit as soon as your order is complete or pull over and park in designated area to double check cookie count or ask questions at the Information booth.
Volunteers and staff will be distributing 80,000+ cases of Girl Scout cookies to 900+ Troops at two sites all in one day!
Thank you for helping to make this Mega Delivery successful!