Please remind your girls to redeem their 2016 Cookie Dough & 2015 OC Bucks today!
How Can Cookie Dough/OC Bucks/Juliette Dollars Be Used?
Cookie Dough/OC Bucks/Juliette Dollars may be used to pay for:
Cookie Dough and OC Bucks may also be used to pay for:
Juliette Dollars may also be used to pay for:
Would your troop like to create some Cookie Share Thank You cards? We have template cards printed at the Headquarters. If your troop would like to color and write an encouraging message for the military or Second Harvest Food Bank, email Cookies@GirlScoutsOC.org. We can put them at Will Call for you.
We need the cards back by April 10th.
Thank you so much for supporting girls in running their Girl Scout cookie business! We truly appreciate your efforts. Please give us your feedback by completing the Cookie Program online evaluation.
Troops Have Earned Even More Proceeds! 73 Cents!!
Troop proceeds have jumped again and are now at 73¢! Working as a Council team, troops are on track to make even more before our cookie program ends. Every package of virtual Cookie Share, COCOdirect and cookies taken from Cupboards this weekend counts and could put us into the next level of 75¢! We can do it!
Remember, troops are now ordering by the PACKAGE and you do not need to order in full cases. Package orders will be accepted by cupboards through March 16. Please notify girls who are close to the next prize level to see if they want the packages needed to reach their goal. Remind them COCOdirect was extended so they can still get credit for orders placed this weekend.
INVENTORY UPDATE – Foothill & Huntington Beach may still have Thin Mints! All cupboards appear to be out of S’mores & Lemonades, but have most other varieties. Order individual packages as needed. Every cookie counts!
WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN! WE CAN!
Every troop earns more if we make the next Troop proceeds jump. Let’s get to 75¢!
- Pick-up by the package! Help girls get the packages they need to reach their prize goal (Remember, you can now order less than a case!)
- Walkabout to earn the Patch as a troop/group
- Inspire our community to support our military and food banks. Sell virtual Cookie Share!
- Sell through March 8 using COCOdirect (S’mores & Cookie Share available here.)
- Earn the Cookie Troop 100 Patch:
- Set a Troop Goal in COCO
- Earn a Cookie Business Badge
- Ask 100 new customers (If you’ve already made it to 100, reconnect to see if they’ll purchase some virtual Cookie Share.)
- Bling Your Booth & book one more Booth Sale in Snap. Appeal to those who love to cook. Feature recipes using Girl Scouts Cookies, like how to make scrumptious cookie butter using Shortbreads and awesome milkshakes using Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies!
Girls should use their order cards to re-connect with customers who already ordered this year. Why?
- Let them know that it is the last week of sales and they will have to wait until next year to get more cookies. Girl Scout Cookies freeze really well!
- See if they would like to donate any packages for the Military and Second Harvest Food Bank. Let them know that these donations are tax-deductible. You can find the receipts HERE.
Remind your customers to order as COCOdirect ends on March 8th and any sales after this date will not count towards girl recognitions or the troop’s proceeds.
If you have, go to our Facebook page and look for your photo there.
If not, they are all over the county, looking for troops who are on their game!
Do you have a stellar display board?
Are you in uniform?
Do you know where your Cookie proceeds are going to be used for?
Are the girls asking customers and engaged?
Do you have a display for Cookie Share?
We sure hope that you are having fun! It always shows. Girls who have fun and are engaged, sell more cookies.
The restaurants participating in OCRW featuring Girl Scout Cookie-inspired desserts are listed below. Visit the OCRW website to view the live list of restaurants and their menus.
Only 3 Cases per Troop to Reach the Next Proceeds Level! – Troops have taken 2,282,426 packages to date. Troop proceeds will go to 72¢ when the Council’s overall cookie sales reach 2,330,510. Working as a Council team, we’re on track to make this goal! If each participating troop takes 3 more cases each from the cupboards this weekend, we will be able to make the jump! Let’s do this!
Troop Case Exchange Day
Bonus troops will have the option to participate in a special CASE EXCHANGE DAY+. So if the variety mix isn’t just right, Bonus troops can exchange full cases for a different variety. So if you accidentally order too many Shortbread, you can swap them for Thin Mints! Some limitations apply.
+Case Exchange day is March 1, 2017 at the Fullerton Warehouse only. Quantities are limited to stock on hand and exchanged first come, first served. Troops may exchange up to 50% of any variety from their Initial Order in full cases only. Cases must be in good condition. No mixed cases accepted. Cookies picked-up at Cupboards/Jars or Gluten Free cookies are not included in the Case Exchange Day BONUS.
March 1, 2017
9:00am – 2:00pm
Berger Transfer & Storage
501 Burning Tree Rd, Fullerton, CA 92833
First come, first served. Lines will be long in the morning.
Get out and find those Mystery Houses in your town! Starting TODAY, if you are the first girl to knock on the door of a Mystery House, or leave a door hanger on a Mystery House door, you will be presented with a certificate and GSOC will mail you a very special patch!
Clues will start to dribble out later in the sale via our Facebook page. Click HERE For more details! Check out the clues HERE!
Purchase the Patch at GirlScoutsOC.org/Shop!
Ways to Celebrate:
- Wear your Girl Scout uniform to school (vest/sash, GS pins, white shirt & khaki bottoms)
(Bonus: See if your Troop can lead the pledge or make announcements!)
- Host a Cookie or Lemonades Stand on your own Orange County residence
- Ask your Troop Cookie Coordinator how to participate in a Booth Sale
- Use COCO (abcsmartcookies.com) to set goals
(Be sure to complete the Internet Safety Pledge with your parent first)
- Use COCO to market your sale by sending emails to family & friends
(Bonus – Earn the Team COCO patch by sending 15+ emails!)
Tell us how you celebrated National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend! Have your parent post a photo to our Facebook page or email MarCom@GirlScoutsOC.org.
Find these Selling Tools and more at www.girlscoutsoc.org/cookietools and GSCookiesEtc.org/cookies/resources-forms/:
Bundling Labels: Chocolate Lovers, Got Milk?, Freezer Label, Thank You!
Distribute Join Cards at your cookie booth sale!
Cookie season is the perfect time to invite others to join the Girl Scout adventure. You can help more girls and adults experience the fun and excitement of Girl Scouts by distributing Join Cards at your cookie booth sale.
How to use these cards:
- Ask customers if they know someone who might want to join Girl Scouts
- If they say yes, hand them a join card.
- If they don’t show interest, thank them for their time and their Girl Scout cookie purchase.Hand customers a Join Card with their cookie order who…
- Are with girls who aren’t yet Girl Scouts.
- Inquire about joining Girl Scouts.
- Are parents, grandparents, or potential volunteers.
- Place the Join Card in the front of your cookie booth
- Making the cards easy to see will allow future Girl Scouts and volunteers to take a Join Card if you are busy helping another customer.
Join Card packs were handed out at the Mega Drop. Please call Membership at 949-461-8800 if you need more!
Thank you for inviting others to become G.I.R.L.s (Go Getters, Innovators, Risk Takers, and Leaders™) with Girl Scouts!
If your troop has booked booth sales in Snap that you have decided not to attend, troops must cancel unwanted booth sales in the Snap Booth Scheduler at least 24 hours in advance. We have many troops still looking to sign up for booth sales and they could use these valuable locations!! Plus we have received emails from frustrated customers that have used the Booth Locator website only to find no Girl Scouts at that location.
Please make the extra effort to cancel unwanted booth sales in Snap.
For directions on how to cancel booth sales in Snap please see page 28 in the pink Troop Plan Book.
Unlock this cool patch in just 4 easy steps!
STEP 1 – Set a troop goal and share the plan for your cookie money – what cool stuff will you do to improve your community this year?
STEP 2 – Earn a Cookie Business badge – you can take your pick!
STEP 3 – As a troop, ask 100 NEW customers to buy cookies.
STEP 4 – Bling Your Booth. Gather your troop and get those creative juices flowing to come up with a fun theme – a party, a race, a cookie disco – what will it be? You can include a Cookie 100th twist. Just remember to snap a cool photo!
Once you have done the above steps, you can purchase the patch for $1 each plus a code for free shipping!
Check out the FAQ’s for additional information.
Click HERE for all of the rules.
Have you seen all of the Booth Sale Resources available to you on the Resources and Forms page?
From Guidelines to posters and checklists to Cookie Troop 100 information. Take a look at all of the fun and helpful items available to make your booth sales a success!
Cookie Share Receipts:Posters:Fun stickers for customers:
Booth Sale Training is LIVE!
What is a Booth Sale?
What is a Fall Stand vs. a Rolling Sale?
How do I become a Responsible Adult?
Get on the fast-track for Booth Sales training!
CLICK for TRAINING to watch the training and return here to CLICK for Certificate and receive your certificate in your email box! Easy!
These are a few of the questions answered in this short, 20 minute adult training!
For training questions, please email Training@girlscoutsOC.org or call 949-461-8800