It’s National S’mores Day, and what better way to celebrate than with some gooey-delicious good news?
Did you know that in its debut last season, Girl Scout S’mores became the most popular cookie flavor to launch in the 100 years of Girl Scouts selling cookies? It’s true! And now the tasty, crispy graham cookie double-dipped in crème icing and finished with a scrumptious chocolatey coating (yum!) is ready for a comeback!
These mouthwatering treats will be available again during the GSOC Cookie Season from January 28 – March 11, 2018!
Troops and Service Units- register now for the annual GSOC Volunteer Conference on Saturday, August 12th from 8am-5pm at Chapman University in Orange. Come see and taste our fall and cookie products and participate in various workshops. Attend Taste of Cookie and Nuts, 5 Skills, or 59 Minutes workshops to earn points for the SU Can Do Bonus! Click here for more information.
The online Troop ACH Authorization (TAA) form is now active. As stated in the Troop Financial Guidelines, troops must complete a new TAA form annually as well as upload a copy of a voided check.
Troops also must complete a new TAA form whenever there is a change to the troop’s banking information (including a change in signers).
If you need to update information previously submitted, please select, “No- our bank information has changed” for the first question.
Troops interested in selling the Trios Gluten Free Cookie must place their order by Monday, September 18, 2017 using this link. Cookies will not be available to order after this date or stocked in cupboards.
ABC and GSOC are pleased to bring back the Trios Gluten Free Cookie made with real peanut butter, delicious chocolate chips, and certified whole grain, gluten free oats. Trios allows celiac disease sufferers and those trying to avoid gluten to support the efforts of Girl Scouts as they enjoy a product created just for them.
How Does the Pre-order Work?
- Troop must place Gluten Free Trios order by Monday, September 18, 2017.
- Gluten Free Trios order is applied towards Initial Order total cases for Bonus.
- Gluten Free Trios will be distributed in January with troop initial cookie order.
- Gluten Free Trios will be tracked in cookie program software like all other varieties.
- Gluten Free Trios will be included in the first troop payment in February.
- Troops earn the same proceeds per package and credit towards girl rewards as other varieties.
Troops must meet the following criteria in order to participate in the gluten free pre-order:
- Leaders and girls registered for the 2017-2018 membership year.
- New Troop ACH Authorization (TAA) form on file beginning August 1, 2017
Sep 18 Gluten Free Cookie Order Due
Nov 20 Service Unit Cookie ManagerPart 1- Online Training
Nov 29 Service Unit Cookie Manager Part 2- Workshop at HQ
Dec 1-14 Troop Cookie Coordinator Online & Classroom Trainings
Jan 9 Troop Initial Order Due In Snap+
TBD Cookie Rally Event
Jan 26-29 Cookie Deliveries
Jan 28 Cookie Program Begins!
Feb 16 Booth Sales Begin
Mar 11 Cookie Program Ends!