If your Service Unit and Troop are participating in a Mega Delivery on Saturday, January 25, 2020, please review the following information.
For instructions, please click on your delivery location. Please print and bring dashboard signs and pickup maps.
Service Units at Anaheim Mega Delivery (Service Unit Instructions) (Troop Instructions):
SU102 Fullerton/La Habra
SU103 La Cypress Park
SU202 Yorba Linda West
SU203 Yorba Linda East
SU204 Orange Villa
SU205 Anaheim Hills
SU206 Santiago Creek
SU302 West Garden
SU304 Ocean View
SU305 HB Pierside
SU306 Surf City
SU401 Garden Valley
Service Units at Foothill Plaza Mega Delivery (Service Unit Instructions) (Troop Instructions):
SU403 Tustin East
SU404 Newport Mesa
SU405 Newport Harbor
SU501 South Irvine
SU502 Heart of Irvine
SU503 North Irvine
SU505 Aliso Viejo
SU506 Niguel Coast
SU602 Lake Forest
SU603 Rancho Portola
SU604 Mission Viejo
SU605 Rancho Trabuco
SU606 Oso Valley
SU607 Ladera Valley
Determine Who Will Pick-up Cookies
- Cookie pick-up drivers must be Girl Scouts (Leaders, Troop Cookie Coordinators, or Troop Helpers). Troops are financially responsible for order as signed.
- Bring enough vehicles to pick up entire order at once (no RVs or motorhomes, please). Click here for more information.
- All cars should be clear of all items (empty) and ready to pick-up cookies BEFORE they arrive at the mega pick-up location.
- Ensure cars picking up cookies have gas in their tank and are in good running condition.
- Bring copy of Troop Initial Order report (see Troop Plan Book page 14).
- Do not bring children, pets, or passengers. It is not safe and you will need all your space for cookies!
- You may bring another person (not driving) to walk with the car and verify the count.
- Troops must pick up their cookies on Saturday, January 25, 2020 during their Service Unit time slot.
- Arrive During Your Cookie Pick-up Time.
- Arrive anytime within your Service Unit time window.
- Print out and display dashboard sign with troop number.
- Follow the Girl Scout signs to the distribution area.
- All Troop vehicles must be in line together. Otherwise, you will have to pull out of line, exit, wait for the late car, and re-enter the queue.
- Drivers remain inside their vehicles. Cookies will be counted and loaded into your vehicle for you! Ensure Dashboard Sign is visible.
Delivery will take about 30 minutes. However, we cannot predict busy times, so you may have to wait. Each Troop will be accompanied by a counter and directed to a loading station. Stop at Check Out station to sign verifying product count. Only a Girl Scout Troop Helper may pick-up and sign for cookies. Troops earning the initial order bonus will pick-up at the Check Out station. Please proceed to the exit as soon as your order is complete or pull over and park in designated area to double check cookie count or ask questions at the Information booth.
Volunteers and staff will be distributing 90,000+ cases of Girl Scout cookies to 900+ Troops at two sites all in one day! Thank you for helping to make this Mega Delivery successful!