You MUST OPT IN to participate! Do so now! CLICK HERE!
Earn this cool patch in just 4 easy steps!
STEP 1 – Set a troop goal and share the plan for your cookie money – what cool stuff will you do to improve your community this year?
STEP 2 – Earn a Cookie Business badge – you can take your pick!
STEP 3 – As a troop, ask 100 NEW customers to buy cookies.
STEP 4 – Bling Your Booth. Gather your troop and get those creative juices flowing to come up with a fun theme – a party, a race, a cookie disco – what will it be? You can include a Cookie 100th twist. Just remember to snap a cool photo!
Check out the FAQ’s for additional information.
Click HERE for all of the rules.
2017 Gluten Free Trios Cookie: Pre-order
About the Cookie: Gluten Free Trios
For the 2017 season, ABC and GSOC are pleased to bring back the Trios gluten free cookie made with real peanut butter, delicious chocolate chips, and certified whole grain, gluten free oats. What a treat! Our cookie allows celiac disease sufferers and those trying to avoid gluten to support the efforts of Girl Scouts as they enjoy a product created just for them.
A few facts about Trios:
- Produced in a dedicated gluten free facility
- Made with real peanut butter, real chocolate chips, certified gluten free whole grain oats and real butter
- No artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no high-fructose corn syrup, no palm oil and no hydrogenated oils. Nutritional information available here.
- Available in a 5-ounce re-sealable foil pouch with 12 pouches per case
- Price per package is $5.00
- How Does the Pre-order Work?
- Troops interested in selling the gluten free Trios cookie must place their order by Sunday, September 18, 2016. CLICK HERE to order! Cookies will not be available in cupboards.
- Gluten free Trios will be in Snap+ for allocating packages to girls, girl payment tracking and ACH withdrawals will all be done within the cookie management system.
- Gluten free Trios will be included in the first ACH withdrawal in February, 2017. The remaining amount due for Trios will be included in the final amount debited from the troop account in March, 2017.
- Troops will earn the same proceeds per package of gluten free Trios cookies sold as all other varieties. Troops will earn credit towards all troop recognitions on their Trios cookie sales.
- Girls will earn credit towards all girl recognitions on their gluten free Trios cookie sales. There will not be a special gluten free patch.
- Only troops who order by Sunday, September 18, 2016 are guaranteed to have gluten free Trios cookies for direct orders and booth sales. There may be a limited number of cases available to order during the sale, but the only way to guarantee having gluten free Trios is to place an order by the September 18 deadline.
- Gluten free Trios will be distributed to participating troops with their initial cookie order in January 2017.
- Gluten Free cookies retail for $5.00 per package.
Troops must meet the following criteria in order to participate in the gluten free pre-order:
- Leaders and girls registered for the 2016-2017 membership year
- New Troop ACH Authorization (TAA) form on file for the 2016-2017 membership year – TAA form must be completed by every troop every year beginning August 1.